Thursday, December 15, 2011

random


Amazing tributes to Gods beauty:

Flowers, trees, sunsets, babies. Blue oceans, toddlers, families. Eagles that soar, birds that sing, dogs that bark and kittens that meow. Baby feet, baby toes, soft baby skin. Smiles, tears. Any kind of animals. Far distances, mountains, wheat fields. Snow covered valleys, clear blue lakes with jumping fish. Volcanoes, clouds, homes.

Not sure how to make this into 250 words! Words are beautiful and yet they can be hurtful sometimes too.
Paintings from the dawn of time until now. Masterpieces of music. Horses and donkeys. 

Man made things. Jewelry, make up, movies. Hair dos, dresses, SHOES! Apples, oranges, grapes.

Hmmm, new topic. Writing for money! How do you make money by writing. I know you can freelance. I have always wanted to write a book, but could never figure out a plot. I used to write stories when I was a little girl and send it to publishing companies. One even sent me a polite rejection letter that I still have. I wonder what I was thinking as a young girl, opening that letter. Had I expected a big huge check to fall out? Probably not. I had written my book on loose leaf paper and had tied the holes together with ribbon to keep it from falling apart. They were kind enough to send my manuscript back to me and I still have that too. Wonder if I will ever get that ah ha story that allows me to create a new story that I can start and finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment