Thursday, December 15, 2011

My next house


My next house will be a mansion, my next car will be a Mercedes. Hahaha! Guess I need to win the lottery.
Hmmm, let me take you on a tour of my next home. I have always wanted a light colored brick front. Maybe different shades of beige and browns. With a brown roof. Architectural shingles on it. Big windows all the way around. 

Three car garage with 5 bedrooms and a big fireplace in the master bedroom. Gotta have a giant jetted soaking tub! 

And outside a pool, a hot tub, and a huge aggregate patio below the giant deck. And all of it can overlook a big beautiful lake that you can see the setting sun in.

The kitchen must be huge. I need a big walk in pantry and a giant island. Granite would be nice, but slate or marble or even concrete countertops would be very cool. I would like stainless steel appliances, but would never like to have to clean them!

A self-cleaning house would be great! And maybe a self-cooking kitchen!

I would need lots of trees and a garden that doesn’t croak, but produces lots of gorgeous colorful food for my family. Perhaps we should throw in a few fruit trees in the landscaping too.

The master bedroom would be a master retreat and besides my big fireplace, I would like a big four poster bed and maybe a giant tv too!

All of this must, of course, be decorated by a decorator!

No comments:

Post a Comment