Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Random Thoughts

Let’s see, here are some random thoughts:
  1. I love the fall! It is my favorite time of year!
  2. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday because I always get to host it! It is so neat to have the family over and to EAT! J
  3. Thanksgiving is also my favorite holiday because it is the kick off to the Christmas season. Because I try to focus on Jesus during the holiday, I try to have all my shopping done and wrapped before Thanksgiving so that I can decorate over the Thanksgiving weekend and rest and focus on the Holy in holi-day and my family and friends!
  4. I also do all my entertaining in November, so that December is not as rushed.
  5. Still in pain, still trying to control it
  6. What else do I have to remember? Hmmmm, hosting bunko twice this month. Need to prepare for the food. Need to make a list of what to serve! Then I have to make my grocery list and go shopping for all the food!
  7. Don’t know what to get my brother in law for Christmas. Hope he gives me a hint soon. Think I will email him.
  8. So nice to have such a beautiful day today. Taking time to wash my jacket today. Been to two bonfires in the last week and it was pretty stinky! Tomorrow should be much colder. The weather man said rain and cold is on the way!
  9. How do you celebrate the holidays?? Got any good appetizer ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment