Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Black Friday


There is no way I am rolling myself out of bed the day after Thanksgiving to go shopping! There is nothing I want in this world bad enough to do that! I think some of the people that hang out for days, are really having fun and they should! But there is no way I’m gonna do it! I think it is fun to watch them on television from my cozy home. And now, someone used pepper spray? Really? I hope that one does jail time and shame on that store for not controlling the situation!
One of my favorite tricks is going to BFads.com and searching for the black Friday deals, before black Friday. You can then shop in advance and simply stroll in the day after Thanksgiving and get a price adjustment on the item that you bought. I have done this before on tv’s for my daughters. And last year, Costco was selling their tv’s at the lower prices the whole week before Thanksgiving and simply being in the right place at the right time was really helpful! Cheating? I don’t think so, I call it savvy shopping!
Really electronics seem to be the only good buy the day after Thanksgiving. I can’t imagine sleeping outside for toys! My friend simply shopped online from her home and received the same deal. No standing in lines, she was very proud of herself. She has too many children and is too busy to be standing outside for a toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment