Monday, November 7, 2011

Blog #10

Finally I am at blog #10. It has only taken me months to get here! I can’t wait to turn in my blog and first assignment! As teachers, if you are reading this, please peruse all my blog entries, as I have tried to write about of a variety of things and this particular blog entry will not have a lot to say. 

As I have state before, I have really let these blog entries get in my way. I have really tried to start doing my homework and getting ahead to finish this semester of classes!

I have really enjoyed writing again and look forward to my other assignments! I have let my children read over my homework and make comments on it. My youngest was so tickled to be asked! My oldest immediately went into teacher mode and started highlighting and x-ing things out! Needless to say, I appreciated her efforts, but stuck with my original script!

So now, even with all the distractions that are trying to via for my attention, I am working to complete blog #10! Despite my daughter playing with the dogs in front of me and knowing I still have to take a shower and take her to the doctor later, I am scrambling to come up with 250 relevant words to put on this page.  It is not an easy task. I want to go look out the window and see which neighbor is making noise outside too. Finally! I have reached 250 words! J

No comments:

Post a Comment