Tuesday, May 1, 2012

New blogger?

Oh Lord! Once again, something has been "improved upon". I am all for change for good, but when I logged in, blogger would not let me see my website. It let me see blogs I follow, but not my own blog! I guess it is time to wrap up my Creative Writing class and get out of here before I am unable to read my blog any more. I eventually found "old view" and was able to find this. Still not quite sure how I am going to keep figuring it out. Better get blogging!

They just did this to me at my real estate job too. Once again, improved upon without input from "the People". I was able to navigate through that too. Can't believe how they thing some things are an "improvement".

I hope this means I will be a progressive old person! Trying Twitter, Facebook and etc. Learning how to navigate through them.

One of my favorite computer sayings is "when in doubt, bail out". Just close what you are working on if it get to be too much and reboot the computer.

Whatever works!

No comments:

Post a Comment