Monday, January 23, 2012

Pintrest!


AS IF the internet wasn’t already so addicting, along comes Pintrest! What an idea! A place to pin our ideas that we learned on the internet, store them all, sort them all and then share them with our friends! How cool is this? And it is so neat when someone actually “repins” one of your thoughts, like HEY!, they thought my idea was cool! (Even though it wasn’t your idea in the first place!)

Pintrest is a virtual bulletin board where you can find ideas on the internet and then “pin” them on your bulletin board in an orderly fashion. You can organize your bulletin board in any categories that you want. I have places for recipes, desserts, organizational ideas, fun sayings, Christmas and so on. Then I go out on the Internet and find things that look good. My cooking is not desirable to my family, so I am always looking for new dinner ideas to try. If I find something, I can always print it out, but then I have to remember where I put the piece of paper. With PIntrest, I can just pin it in my “dinners” category and when I need it, just click!

The cool thing about this, is that you can invite friends and family to join you. You can then see what they are pinning on their bulletin boards and use it on your own! This has been a great way to share ideas with my cousin who I never usually see and to see what kinds of things are interesting to her. And if you try a recipe, you can post what you thought of it, or if you needed to change the recipe a little, and then share it so others can try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment