Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Putting things off

I have hit a mental block that has put me horribly behind in my studies. I have not even turned in any homework in over a month. I am not sure what is wrong, but I am definitely letting life get in the way!! So I have to make some goals to get my schooling going if I am going to sign up for new classes after Christmas.
My biggest block with my writing class is this blog. I can’t remember to make myself get online everyday to write. Writing has never been hard for me. I have even tried to get published before. But the older I get the more scattered my thoughts, so it does make it harder to write. Especially when my kids constantly interrupt me!! I can’t remember my train of thought!
One of my goals is going to be to turn in lots of homework. I will start by finishing my blog assignments. Then I will write and turn in the first paper. I need to take many tests in my other classes as well. I will take my Money class test by Friday and my first meteorology test by the end of the weekend. I have to watch two films for my film class, so I will try to watch both movies by the end of the weekend as well, and then I can turn in my film paper by Tuesday.
I have never been the best at holding myself accountable by coming up with thousands of good reasons to put things off. I am really going to try to hold myself to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment