Thursday, September 8, 2011

Jobs!

Welcome to my blog! This is a blog that is required by my English teacher for my online class, but will probably be very helpful to keep! So I am listing my current, which way is up thoughts!
Jobs: I have a lot of them! ;-)
One of my jobs is that of a student. I am currently taking 4 classes online to complete my BA with hopes of rolling right into my masters.
Another job is that of wife and mom. This is my most favorite job of all! I have three chickies, two of which are still in the nest and one that has spread her wings and flown! I am so proud of all the chicks! My husband is a hard working guy and it is a pleasure to be his wife! I am also pet mom to two adorable dogs and a very spoiled cat!
I also sell chocolate. Hey, gotta love what you do right? I am self employeed as a Chocolatier through Dove Chocolate Discoveries. Yum! It is so fun having tasting parties and meeting so many nice people!
I also have the job of being a daughter, sister and friend. I help care for my parents, as many my age are doing now. Again, it is an honor to care for these wonderful people! Dad has MS and Mom is his caregiver, my job is to make sure they are both okay! As for a sister and friend, again this is the fun part! They are so fun to be with!
Another job I have is that of a volunteer! I am active in Scouting, Caroling, fundraising and active in my chicks schools. I love being a volunteer and being a part of making things happen!
My office is a mess, my calendar is bulging and my memory is shot, but I am having a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment